can Rev handle big numbers?

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Sun May 22 10:24:53 EDT 2005

Andre,

Base number calculations are one of my fields of expertise, i reverse
engineered natural mathematics for my own theory of quantic compression. And
got limited very often but learned a lot! I have plans for an enhanced n-bit
calculator and base-free of course but speed might be an issue though so
i'll takle it in a distributed cluster style to make it faster though...

Right now, you can use shell(start "python /c "&&scriptfilepath&&">>" &&
logfilepath)
and get a bit higher precision.

There's always mathematica but i found it's limit already (took 6 months
non-stop calculation to make mathematica crash - and i dont know where!)

Yes, I have plans to extend TAOO's computation. Distributed/cluster style
with arrays but the speed may not be spectacular for a while...

What do you need Andre? Like in Scripting, there's always cools tricks with
numbers ;)

;)
Xa