Could this list be a forum/bulletin board?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sat May 21 03:53:43 EDT 2005

Recently, Rob Beynon  wrote:

> I wonder why this resource (use revolution) has not been presented
> using one of the many forum/bb software that seems to be everywhere
> else. With inbuilt search etc, it would be a lot better to use.

It has -- the Rev folks haven't provided a link on their site yet, probably
because it was set up by a list member through a third party (gmane.org).

  http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.ide.revolution.user

For folks looking for a web interface to the mail list, this is a good
option (and right now the only option).

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director