[ANN] [EN] [FR] So Smart Software introduces Color Picker 1.1 and Guides Picker 2.1

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Fri May 20 16:21:39 EDT 2005

Eric,

I'm sorry, my comment was not meant to offend. As you know, we at Altuit
'sell' many products, each with it's own license as well! It's just if
someone wants to embed a color picker in their commercial app, your
license prohibits them from using yours without permission. Ours does
not, though it should be said, yours (I believe) does a lot more than
ours does!

Perhaps you should consider a license similar to what Devolution has?
One that allows individuals to use your products for free, but then pay
if they want to include them in their own products. This way you could
generate some cash from those wishing to avail themselves of your hard
work :-)

best,

Chipp