Table field behavior

Bill bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Fri May 20 10:41:20 EDT 2005

I put in your code and now the tab or arrow key makes the cursor go through
the data fields correctly but the table still does that annoying automatic
scroll that makes it data scroll off to invisible land when your are at the
last cell.

How do you lock the table grid so it does not scroll?

On 5/20/05 9:54 AM, "Eric Chatonet" <eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com>
wrote:

> Hi Bill,
>
> Le 20 mai 05 à 15:44, Bill a écrit :
>
>> What if you place the code in the script of the field in question
>> and then
>> not have to worry about the name of the field or about it being
>> called when
>> doing stuff in other fields which may not want affected?
>
> Don't forget that I only made a copy/paste from a demonstration stack
> where constraints are specific :-)
> You have to try and adapt it to your needs...
>
> Best regards from Paris,
>
> Eric Chatonet.
> So Smart Software
>
> For institutions, companies and associations
> Built-to-order applications: management, multimedia, internet, etc.
> Windows, Mac OS and Linux... With the French touch
>
> Plugins, tutorials and more on our website

            |    |    |
           )_)  )_)  )_)
          )___))___))___)\
         )____)____)_____)\\