Table field behavior

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Fri May 20 09:54:16 EDT 2005

Hi Bill,

Le 20 mai 05 à 15:44, Bill a écrit :

> What if you place the code in the script of the field in question
> and then
> not have to worry about the name of the field or about it being
> called when
> doing stuff in other fields which may not want affected?

Don't forget that I only made a copy/paste from a demonstration stack
where constraints are specific :-)
You have to try and adapt it to your needs...

Best regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.
So Smart Software

Plugins, tutorials and more on our website
Phone        33 (0)1 43 31 77 62
Mobile        33 (0)6 20 74 50 86