[OT] Is there a relationship between Xtalk languages andsmalltalk?

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Fri May 20 01:20:23 EDT 2005

Heard back from Dan Winkler. He has looked at Rev and found it quite
positive.

He also reminded me of the company I couldn't think of before. It's
General Magic. A number of the HyperHeads were part of that aborted,
ahead-of-its-time effort. He says the Danger HipTop "is a great
reallization of what Gewneral Magic was starting to do many years
ago." Have to check that out.

Dan