Don't Mess Around...

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Thu May 19 19:53:03 EDT 2005

> EC> So I think that your problem came from another unidentified reason
> :-)
>
> I do, too. I'm a bit mystified since my problems disappeared when I
> reinstalled runrev and I kept all my original plugins.

This used to happen due to some problem with the revPreferences stack.
It stops Rev booting at the "Loading plugins.." stage, but it wasn't
actually a plugins problem. Following advice from others on this list,
I started making a backup of the revPreferences file for easy
replacement if this happened again, but it now hasn't happened for
about a year.

Sarah