What is the script for selecting a specific word in a field?

Dr. Robert E. Ball reball at redshift.com
Thu May 19 16:47:59 EDT 2005

My sincere thanks to everyone who responded so quickly to my plea for help.
I now know where to go if I get stuck again.

The "select the foundChunk" worked for me. I also added "find empty" after
selecting to remove the outline box.

Again, my thanks to all of you. Maybe I will see some of you in Monterey
next month?

Bob