XML-RPC How To Use?

Varen Swaab public at veggio.com
Thu May 19 13:28:17 EDT 2005

Hi everyone,

I¹m trying to find a way to find a way let a member on my web site
³authenticate² themselves within Rev so I could give them access to some
additional features in my application. The web site is XML-RPC aware
(blogger API, I think).

The problem is I have absolutely no idea how to make this work. I¹ve looked
for examples of stacks that use the XML-RPC Library and found none, and I
found no relevant ³how-to² documentation on any Rev related site. (4th World
does have a link to an example stack but the link is broken) The in-line
documentation for XML-RPC is okay as a reference but it doesn¹t actually say
HOW to do anything or give any examples.

>From what I understand, what I want to do is simplicity itself, but even
simplicity needs instructions to get started. Does anyone have an example
stack of XML-RPC in action, especially for user authentication?

Thanks very much.

Var