Line spacing in a field

Levi Kendall ifrag.v2 at gmail.com
Thu May 19 10:13:37 EDT 2005

Hi everyone,

   I'm trying to find a way to setup user configured line spacing for
a text field.  There would just be 3 spacing options, single spaced,
double spacing, and 1.5 spacing options.  The closest thing I've found
that relates to this is the "Fixed line height" property although this
would have some limitations.  If there is text of varying sizes in the
field this could cause overlap with larger fonts not fitting within
the fixed height.  The spacing could be adjusted to allow for the
largest font in the field but this could cause large spaces between
lines which were using smaller sized fonts. Any suggestions / thoughts
/ ideas?

Thanks,
Levi Kendall