[ANN] How-To stack #008 How to build a menu on the fly revised

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Thu May 19 04:26:56 EDT 2005

Hello Xavier,

Le 18 mai 05 à 23:53, MisterX a écrit :

I just did some tests to verify it and I don't encounter this issue
here (Mac OS X).
In the Mac OS X IDE there is only a little problem: the usual File
Menu in the screen menubar highlights when File/Save/S but the right
save handler in the right stack is lauched even if the stack's mode
is palette and there are other toplevel stacks on screen.
Depends only on the window which have the focus.
I shall have a look on XP ASAP :-)