Don't Mess Around...

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Thu May 19 00:38:05 EDT 2005

Richard-

RG> I can't imagine what would require previous plugins to remain in place.
RG>   It's counter to the philosophy of interchangeable plugins.

My thinking, too. I don't think it was devolution, although that was
the last thing I changed and the launch hung at "loading menus and
plugins", so I thought I'd mention it just in case.

RG> If you find the culprit please let me know.

Nope - I uninstalled and reinstalled. That was the only way to get rev
working again and I had work to do. It'll have to stay a mystery.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net