[ANN] How-To stack #008 How to build a menu on the fly

Jim Hurley jhurley at infostations.com
Wed May 18 19:02:28 EDT 2005

Eric,

Thanks for this stack. I will have to study it to get the full
benefit. I have never taken advantage of the sub-menu features in Run
Rev.

But first a general question. Why doesn't a pull down menu look like
a pull down menu?

The icon in the tool box looks like a pull down menu, but it is an
impostor.  You pull it on to the screen and it is transformed into a
simple rectangle. I'm realize that I must not be the first to notice
this. What gives?

Jim