Inconsistent behaviour of menus

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Wed May 18 17:51:24 EDT 2005

Hi Ken,

In fact, I dont know exactly how works bugzilla.
I downloaded your fine Revzilla, change my web browser (then cookies
were missing), lost my password, saw that the new Revzilla did not
need them any more... etc.
So I have to dig into :-)

I take this opportunity to tell you that, in a previous post about
"What is the script for selecting a specific word in a field", you
said the things so much clearly than I am able :-)
I think that it should be very interesting to demonstrate to rev
programmers how rich is the IDE which often provides functionalities
or reliable starting places to build our own scripts.
For instance, I am thinking of the app browser which uses html lists
built on the fly, resizable columns and headers, fine keyboard
shortcuts and many other useful tricks and features.
The IDE is the best tutorial I know ;-)

Best regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.

Le 18 mai 05 à 23:28, Ken Ray a écrit :

> On 5/18/05 12:40 PM, "Eric Chatonet"
> <eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com>
> wrote:
>

>> Hi Richard,
>>
>> You leave out the section title in the v2.5.1 "Engine Changes" doc
>> where I read: Bugs fixed in this release ;-)
>> Which just shows that some fixed bugs can generate new bugs, more,
>> more annoying...
>>

> Agreed... Eric, did you post a new bug in Bugzilla for this?

So Smart Software

Plugins, tutorials and more on our website
Phone        33 (0)1 43 31 77 62
Mobile        33 (0)6 20 74 50 86