Custom Cursors

Peter T. Evensen pevensen at siboneylg.com
Wed May 18 17:42:33 EDT 2005

Actually 16 x 16 works.  I discovered the image needs to be indexed (which
clicking with the pencil might have done).  One odd bit of behavior, the
black and white were reversed when it was a cursor.    I guess that could
have been because it was coming from a Mac.  Hmm.... wonder if I'll have
cross platform issues with this.