no longer OT: Apple V Apple. Legal lunacy?

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Wed May 18 16:19:24 EDT 2005

As a law school grad who declined to become a practicing attorney,
let me add one other note.

A contract is only a piece of paper. Right up until someone thinks
the other person has breached it.

Then it is a nightmare.

Draft agreements with clear divorce clauses. The document is really
most valuable if and when things go south.

Dan