is it true ?

Lynch, Jonathan bnz2 at cdc.gov
Wed May 18 12:18:48 EDT 2005

I believe it must be true, because I sometimes do something like:

If (exists(field "myField") = true) and (field "myField" <> empty)
then...

This kind of statement never causes an error for me, even if field
"myField" does not exist. Thus, it must stop evaluating before it gets
to the second part of the 'if' statement.