sqlite files

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed May 18 08:28:19 EDT 2005

On 5/18/05 3:06 PM, "Oak Norton" <oaknorton at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Oak,

> I forgot to ask on the last email, since sqlite files are just individual
> files, is it possible to just use sqlite as a file save structure such that
> you could have a directory full of data files that were all individual
> sqlite databases and people could email them back and forth like regular
> files?

Actually this is not normal mode for database.

Database give you advantage when you keep all data on the same vertical.
Then DBMS can index them and search.

What you in fact, can be done in Valentina 2.0 with help of XML load/unload.
XML is quite good format for data exchanging.

--
Best regards,

Ruslan Zasukhin
VP Engineering and New Technology