Printing Field Borders

Dennis Brown see3d at writeme.com
Mon May 16 16:13:11 EDT 2005

On 5/12/05 2:19 AM, Timothy Due wrote:

> Anyway, one problem I have been having is getting field borders to
> print properly. I have read in these archives that when field
> borders are butted-up together that can cause problems, but I am
> even having problems in cases where the fields are not touching or
> near any other object. I have tried on 2 differrent systems (Win XP
> and 98) using 2 different printers, with inconsistent and
> unexpected results. Commonly, the left and top border does not print.
> Is this a bug in Rev? If so, is there any plan to have it fixed?
> Alternatively, is there a viable workaround?

I had something similar happen to me when I was trying to print just
the stuff inside the rect of a graphic.
I had to increase the size of the print rect by 1 pixel on one side:

   get topleft of grc "Plot Back"
   subtract 1 from item 1 of it
   print card 1 from it to bottomRight of grc "Plot Back" into
125,100,625,450

Dennis