altSQLite versus Valentina for Rev

Lynn Fredricks lynn at paradigmasoft.com
Mon May 16 11:06:35 EDT 2005

Hi Joel,

> My last comment is that competition is good! As developers we
> really thank Altuit to have written the SQLite plugin because
> this finally forces Paradigma Software Inc to seriously watch
> for the Revolution developers to give them the consideration
> and support they actually missed until today. BUT be aware
> that the time is very short not to loose the market today!
> Dont do war, build tools which prooves you make the
> developers' life easier!

As you know, we Americans go out of our way to find peaceful solutions to
cultural differences, so Ill respond to some of your concerns here ;-)

We appreciate how responsive and helpful Runtime has been and also, we've
received a lot of requests and feedback from Revolution users. For that
reason, the supporting product isnt being called VXCMD 2, but Valentina for
Revolution. Trying to cover several different IDEs works fine when those
products all agree to a modern standard, but that really isnt the case with
the 'Cards anymore.

For the Valentina 2 products already released, we've produced some examples
and are working to improve support documentation.

Some of your points Ive already responded to, elsewhere, so I wont repeat
them here.

With your level of interest and concern, I hope you will be involved in the
Valentina 2 for Revolution beta.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Paradigma Software, Inc

Joining Worlds of Information

Deploy True Client-Server Database Solutions
Royalty Free with Valentina Developer Network
http://www.paradigmasoft.com