Be Cautious About MySQL Licensing (was Re: Databasesuggestions?)

Lynn Fredricks lynn at paradigmasoft.com
Mon May 16 09:57:16 EDT 2005

> I'm no database expert, though you can find plenty of them on
> the SQLite open source website: www.sqlite.org
>
> I challenge you to post your benchmarks there if you're
> serious about getting a response. There you'll find more of
> the 'war' I believe you're searching for.

We don't need to kick sand in their face on their own turf. That would be
rude.

But we've actually had significant time to compare with SQLite. Although
some companies like Apple are just discovering it, its been around long
enough in other incarnations (non Rev) that we've had time to look at it.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Paradigma Software, Inc

Joining Worlds of Information

Deploy True Client-Server Database Solutions
Royalty Free with Valentina Developer Network
http://www.paradigmasoft.com