Database benchmarking in RunRev

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon May 16 06:37:59 EDT 2005

On 5/16/05 1:19 PM, "Alejandro Tejada" <capellan2000 at yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi Alejandro,

> Now, i have a petition for you, about your
> database bench project for Revolution:
>
> Could you use, for this benchmark,
> the complete text of the mail archive
> of Runtime Revolution?
>
> Compressed, this file is 176 MB, decompressed
> is a lot more.

Well, I think such test can do anybody else.

We will do step by step tests, from simple to more complex.
    single table
    2 table joins
    3 t joins
    ..

> Using the full text of this mail list,
> you could be sure that every developer in
> this mail list will ACTUALLY USE (very important)
> your  benchmark application, to look for threads,
> individual messages, words, phrases and more.

:-) but it needs support db somehow, right ?
Also where from you suggest import data ? From emailers?

--
Best regards,

Ruslan Zasukhin
VP Engineering and New Technology