Be Cautious About MySQL Licensing (was Re: Database suggestions?)

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Sun May 15 21:45:30 EDT 2005

Ruslan.....

Very interesting results you report in the portion of this email that
I omitted for space reasons.

I'll be watching closely what you have to report on your comparative
pages when they are done. Speed is not always crucial, but processes
that take longer than a minute will *always* be viewed by users as
bad news!