how to: insert items into a drop-down box using transcript

Emilio Gagliardi emilio at ualberta.ca
Thu May 12 17:56:50 EDT 2005

Greetings revolution programmers,
I hope that someone can point me in the right direction of some
examples or tutorials that demonstrate how to use transcript to add
items to a drop down list based on some variable.  For example, on
PreOpenCard reads the directories where the application is currently
loaded and then generates a drop-down list with items that match the
available directories.

I've flipped through Dan's book, the documentation (which appears to
not have any code examples), the online tutorials, and google and not
found anything.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,
Emilio