ANN: Rolling graphics

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Thu May 12 11:01:08 EDT 2005

Jim,

I had a lot of fun skiing. There used to be this game with tanks that
you send over to your opponent different bombs etc. Then they get to
bomb you. Just plain time wasting fun. I love it.

If Rev includes bezier that would be great. Could you not then include
a library for the calculations???
JAT

Thanks for sharing this.

Tom