Problems with Importing multiple images

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Thu May 12 10:12:19 EDT 2005

Jim and others,

Actually another problem is with buttons that use images since they
won't update to the 'new' IDs. Renaming is just the first part then the
buttons need to be updated  with the property inspector to the new IDs.
If the button icon used a name instead of the ID(or either or) then it
would not happen at all.

FWIW

Tom