Problems with Importing multiple images

Kathy Jaqua kgjaqua1 at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 11 20:44:06 EDT 2005

Hello to all out there in Computer Land,

This is one of the greatest discussion lists I have
ever had the privilege to witness. RunRev is an
exciting environment.:) Can hardly wait until
Monterey!

Is there a limit to the number of images one can
Import to a stack or cards in a stack?

The problems I am having are as follows:

I imported 25 images into a 2 card Stack.

Numbers 1 to 20 are correct. but 21(a small png image)
was replaced by the 210073 spinning arrow icon and
image 23 (a small gif image) was replaced by a Double
Arrowed Cursor id 202614.

When I switched between the 2 cards the position of
the imported images in the Image Library had changed.
After 25 Imported Images the Image Library corruption
(?) caused my RunRev palette to stop working.

Is there a difference in importing from the Image
Library as opposed to the File Menu?

Call me silly... but, does this mean I should only
have single card substacks with 20 images each? I can
do this but I am dealing with about 250 + Imported
Images to get different looks and animation effects.
(Of course I world like to have 500 Imported Images
but being an old softy I don't want to push my luck;)

I'm using 2.5.1 RunRev from a Mac OS X 10.3.9

Kathy Graves Jaqua
A Wildest Dream Software
kgjaqua1 at sbcglobal.net