cool HyperCard stack tutorial

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Wed May 11 18:33:58 EDT 2005

Medium level scripting (beyond the basics...)

http://www.mactech.com/articles/mactech/Vol.04/04.07/AutoHyperEdit/

dont forget

http://www.mactech.com/articles/mactech/Vol.04/04.09/ScriptTips/

and

http://www.mactech.com/articles/mactech/Vol.05/05.01/ScriptTipsII/

Or search "HyperChatT " in the macTech google box...

BEWARE: the code you copy paste into win32 from firefox 1.3 to rev script
editor causes a translation problem with the quote charaters (so far
detected...) You'll be notified but you might wonder for hours wondering
what the problem is... Firefox is great but it's also the most annoying of
the lot sometimes... Can't copypaste drove me nuts today! Or was it
metacard's fault? GRRRR

ah non, 3 more bugzilla tou enter which i've told them already, no!
I think that for each bugzilla you enter you should get 10 extra credits!
It's in your favor to do so RunRev... And I'll be points rich! ;0

Converting hyperCard stacks to runrev is quite simple though... It's not
perfect but it's quite close. Remember to save all your work before opening
any hyperCard stack.

cheers
Xavier