replace text in XML Node

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Wed May 11 00:57:59 EDT 2005

Thanks Sarah.. I must have been working late and missed that one...
  it is there in the docs though there is an odd anomaly

"revXMLPutIntoXMLNode"

?? but, yes it works

Sets the contents of a node in an XML tree.

revXMLPutIntoXMLNode treeID,node,newContents

revPutIntoXMLNode 12,"/Article/Author","Jane Li"
revPutIntoXMLNode myCurrentNode,dataPaths["current"],field "Data"

On May 8, 2005, at 1:58 PM, Sarah Reichelt wrote:

> Try the revPutIntoXMLNode command.
> You might like to have a look at my XML demo stack which shows how to
> do all the basics:
> <http://www.troz.net/Rev/RevProjects/XMLdemo1.rev.gz>

[he digs in his hard drive...} ah ha.. yes, I seem to have downloaded
that some time ago and forgot about it...
very nice just the entry level elucidation I need. Thanks

Aloha

Sivakatirswami