bad word checker

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Wed May 11 00:17:33 EDT 2005

Here is any interesting user request.  We make a product that
generates random letters for vision testing.  We have been asked to
make sure that the software does not accidentally create a vulgar
word.  I am sure I can come of with some of the basics, but I really
need a list of vulgar words.

I must admit that it bothers me to know my program will have such
language in its bowls.  The request is valid and needs to be done.  I
have already created a small app that has made thousands of
permutations of the range of letters available.  I just need to
quickly run my list against as complete a list of vulgar words as
possible.  Anyone of any ideas on the list?

Mark Talluto
--
CANELA Software
http://www.canelasoftware.com