Table Field Docs?

Peter Reid preid at reidit.co.uk
Tue May 10 16:12:48 EDT 2005

Hi All

Thanks for all the responses to this.

Looking at Chris' stuff below it seems clear that the table field is
very much a "project in progress"!

I think I'll keep well away from it for now as it looks far too flaky
for reliable use. Once RunRev have a fully worked out table object,
then I'll jump back in again as it's something I'd really like to
take advantage of - but it's got to be solid and require no more than
a reasonable amount of coding support as well.

Cheers for now (watching this space...)

Peter

--
Peter Reid
Reid-IT Limited, Loughborough, Leics., UK
E-mail: preid at reidit.co.uk