Help - defaultFolder path

Chris Carroll-Davis chris at carroll-davis.co.uk
Tue May 10 04:55:29 EDT 2005

You can use the function "the platform" to get the OS.

the platform
platform()

the platform
if the platform is "MacOS" then set the activatePalettes to true

The platform function returns one of the following strings:

     MacOS                     any Mac OS, OS X, or Darwin system
     Linux                     Linux for Intel or PowerPC architecture
     Win32        Windows (any version post-3.1)

HTH,

Chris