Help - defaultFolder path

kevin at stallibrass.com kevin at stallibrass.com
Tue May 10 04:34:12 EDT 2005

Sorry - Newbee again

I'm building standalones for both Windows & OSX of an app that overwrites a
stack in the folder for the standalone.
I'm developing on windows and everything works fine on the windows
standalone. My issue is with the OSX standalone.
My problem seems to be  that when the OSX standalone is created, the
defaultFolder path is set to the folder that contains the application bundle
- NOT the folder containing the stacks. Therefore, when the app performs a
'save as' function, the original is not overwriten.
How do I change the the defaultFolder path for OSX and leave Windows
unchanged - is there a call to get the OS being used?

Thanks
Kevin Stallibrass