Here is the ChatRev Transcript

graham samuel graham.samuel at wanadoo.fr
Sun May 8 18:22:26 EDT 2005

On Sat, 7 May 2005 22:29:54 +0200, ?ISO-8859-1?Q?Bj=F6rnke_von_Gierke?=
<bvg at mac.com>
[OT note: why can't Mail spell your name correctly? it manages French
names with accents, no problem...]

> Dear Revolutionaries
>
> Kevin was unusual open about the future of runrev. We talked about
> object orientation and new graphic capabilities, educational plans and
> XSLT.  Of course also about other stuff too. Just check the transcript
> out!
>
> Copy the following line into your message box and hit enter:
> go stack url "http://homepage.mac.com/bvg/transscript.rev"

What happened to the protocol? for someone that wasn't there, I found
the transcript almost unreadable, with people interrupting each other,
and I couldn't work out if Kevin had in fact answered (or rejected) all
the questions he was asked. The first chat transcript was really
well-ordered. I suspect it was Jacque's influence; but whatever it was,
I hope for more discipline next time.

Graham