revMail command missfires

Éric Miclo eric.miclo at wanadoo.fr
Sat May 7 19:01:22 EDT 2005

Hello,

I use Tiger as well and just looked at what you pointed out, but
everything seems to work as it should.

Have you set your e-mail app to be Mail. You'll find the setting is
Mail's preferences. There isn't anything to be set in Internet
control panel (since Mac OS X some of those settings have been moved
into the apps themselves, and I don't think it's a good idea).

Best reagrds,

ÉrIC