ANN/RFD Python in Rev - no probs!

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Fri May 6 14:27:39 EDT 2005

xav.....

Count me in, in spades. This would be my ideal coding universe.

Need to check out PythonCard (http://www.pythoncard.org), an Open
Source project trying to approach this from the other side (Python
scripting in an HC/Rev kind of IDE world) for possible cross-
pollination. Alex Tweedly and I have both been involved in that
project (he more than I, particularly of late).

Glad to see someone spearheading this. I'll do whatever I can.

Python scripts running quasi-native in Rev. yummmmm