Documentation Errors [Was: naming variables...]

Derek Bump webmaster at dreamscapesoftware.com
Fri May 6 10:07:12 EDT 2005

Dennis Brown wrote:
> Stupid Doc errors AND small bugs in the IDE that are ignored (because
> GOOD programmers can find an undocumented workaround) make a bad
> impression about the quality of Revolution.

I agree.  I tried fixing errors or problems way back when using MetaCard
and when RunRev first came out, but now I have such a hard time editing
the environment to suit my needs that I've just given up on it.

The thing that blows my mind the most is that if you "Show Invisible
Objects" and open the docs...you can see all of the docs invisible objects.

But alas, my programming is not perfect either. :)

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software