Folder list order

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Fri May 6 07:17:21 EDT 2005

Chris,

You should try next time to burn mountable "images" of cds or virtualCDs.

Look it up, it's great. Built in Nero, VirtualCD, the was an alladyn tools
and an even better shareware in my macos times - macImage or something.
Others like ultraIso, winIso, etc, etc, etc do the same for different prices
and features.

Eventually a ramdisk if you can lock the write access can do the job even
faster too.

The sorting issue seems bizarre indeed!

cheers
Xav