Moodle

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Fri May 6 00:38:40 EDT 2005

Judy,

That's one of the reasons I wrote the Discrete Browser now renamed as
DeepCyberSpace
i just re-released it on http://MonsieurX.com/forums. Click on the releases.
Make sure you get the GIM.rev library first.

The complex stack script in it is an extensive page analisys/parser that
gets the information out of a website that you need. The filter/translation
modules should be released in the coming weeks.

For all those who downloaded the DiscreteBrowser, the download file is now
the same as DeepCyberSpace.rev.

All of it is is beta status (see the b in the version) and under
non-for-profit free opensource license.

cheers
Xavier