put into URL not "putting"

Derek Bump webmaster at dreamscapesoftware.com
Thu May 5 22:35:58 EDT 2005

Dave Cragg wrote:
> Also, when you say "every time afterward it will not write anything" do
> you mean the file remains as it was before or that it is empty?

I mean that the file remains as it was.  About the only way I could ever
get it to update the file is to close Revolution.  Open it again and
then set my preferences.  Then it updates the prefs file, and then after
that it doesn't update anymore.

I think though at this point that I'll go the route of placing a stack
somewhere and writing the prefs to that.  I just wish I could avoid that
route.

Thanks everyone for your help!

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software