Tiger problems...

Kat katherine.w.c at gmail.com
Thu May 5 20:33:15 EDT 2005

Chipp Walters wrote:

> Those of you hot to trot to grab Tiger, may want to wait a bit...
>
> Couple of things.
>
> It turns out Tiger isn't quite as bug free as everyone thought.

Yep. Too true.  I got a new 12" PowerBook this week with Tiger
pre-installed. When I tried publishing a couple of my iCal calendars
(which I maintain for several clubs I belong to and host their
websites), i was not able to update them.  For awhile this afternoon the
changes DID post, but the "published on" date was in Dec 1969.  Now
they're back to displaying the version before I tried the updates today,
after a brief period when I got a message that "your .Mac iCal is
temporarily unavailable."  According to a number of entries in the iCal
list at http://discuss.info.apple.com/ I'm not the only one having
problems with iCal 2.0.  Luckily, I've still got 10.2 on another
machine, so I'll do my updating from there until Apple fixes this.

Cheers,
Kat