Moodle

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Thu May 5 17:47:04 EDT 2005

> To the degree that it adheres to the common courseware
> interoperability standards (SCORM, IMS, AICC), it should be
> relatively straightforward to make courseware in any tool to
> integrate with Moodle.
>
> Some portions of these standards are limited to in-browser
> delivery, so of course those are out of the loop for Rev (and
> most other authoring systems).

I wholeheartedly disagree... I kind of made my DiscreteBrowser for this
reason. In terms of FrontEnd GUI building, RunRev is an excellent interpeter
for such delivery systems where the output is not always conform to the
user's preferences. Hence adding the right filters to show it correctly and
soon in his own prefered language via web delivery. In-browser? No such
limitation imohaooo (in my own humble art of objects opinion).

as you said before with any standard you can make a straghtforward tool. If
the content is expected, the gui can know what to do also in a small
frontend - if that's what you meant instead.

Worth more exploration in any case!

cheers
Xavier