Unicode

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Thu May 5 14:45:22 EDT 2005

Trevor,

Thanks for getting back to me. I have been reading the docs and also
searching the  list.

So far I can't find what I need. I have fields with pasted text in
them. The text is a mix of English characters and Asian ones. I want to
put the text via script into another field but it changes the
characters.

Clue: When you manually enter text in a language that does not use the
Roman alphabet, using the operating system's tools, Revolution
automatically sets the textFont of the text you enter to the
appropriate font for the language you have chosen.

I assume this means from the clipboard via copy paste.

I want to put mixed text via script into another field from a field
that already has it. So far each thing I try screws up either the
english or the asian.

Tom