FineTune searching

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Thu May 5 13:40:25 EDT 2005

good idea!!!

Interested in a scripting searching script with RR object-scaled
refinenment?
I haven't tested it since XOS in hypercard but it was a workhorse to find
any
script-handler any time.

I could add the xos.rev download but im not sure i'd be giving away my
environment too prematurely for beginners. It's a bit stimming in size...
105KBs, 4444 script lines... is a bit over-load...

The other thing was that most editors dont retain the last 100 greps you did
or have a tedious mechanism to make templates. What i did in XOS long ago
was to make an object-class template-ebook (like the xos documentation
stack) out of the different greps for XOS, html, etc and for either the grep
external i used then or BBEdit via applescripts. And so it was really easy
to reuse them in a wrapper regardless of which grep engine or editor you
used.

Food for thought!

cheers
Xavier