Rev and Photoshop

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Thu May 5 07:01:12 EDT 2005

FWIW,

The Actions in PS can handle writing to the Caption part etc. of
multiple files in PS. It can also handle batch append and loading of
.xmp files which can be saved/read/created in a text program.

Also, A great program for that many photos is Portfolio which I used
for a CD project with a REV front end that had over 10,000 photos.

HTH

Tom