Frozen Accidents

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Wed May 4 17:49:21 EDT 2005

There is software that does writing with 'Gestures'. If you move the
mouse/trackball in different movements it will 'write' text for you. I
can't remember the name right now though.

I would absolutely love a tablet Mac OSX with touch screen. I have used
pen input and speech input/recognition for a while and they are ok but
I don't use them much. I do use a pen for drawing and sketching though.

TOm