OT : PearPC

Derek Bump webmaster at dreamscapesoftware.com
Wed May 4 15:16:33 EDT 2005

Chipp,

Thank you for the compliments.  I can't tell you how much I appreciate
that coming from you.

The MacOS X port is coming along, but it's difficult trying to remember
some of the differences between Mac and Windows. :)  The funny thing is
that I grew up on a Mac.

I am working on a Linux port, but until 2.5.1 I was not ready to
distribute it.  My hopes now are to release 2.7 on all 3 platforms.
Hopefully that will help in my attempts for donations towards a Mac Mini.

So again, thank you.

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software
Compress Images Easily with JPEGCompress 2.6.1
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com/