Quick Demo stack for creating Transpanrecy effect.

jbv jbv.silences at Club-Internet.fr
Wed May 4 16:09:57 EDT 2005

I've done that before : setting transparent pixels, replacing
colors in an image, etc.
the problem with using the imagedata property is that it's
terribly slow... it works for small images (like in your example),
but for large images, better write an external...
JB