tikiwiki, RSS, French, and changing the world

Ro Nagey ro at runrev.com
Wed May 4 09:12:13 EDT 2005

Frankly, I have no problem with a post in an alternate language.
Obviously, English is the predominate one here. However, a post in,
say, French will certainly attract all Francophones together! :)

However, it's only polite [and I think the ListMom made it a rule] to
also post either a babelfish translation of your post or your best
effort at translation.

Ro

Ro Nagey ~ Evangelist ~ ro at runrev.com
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools ~ http://