what if?

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Wed May 4 00:34:08 EDT 2005

I like the slashdot style cms because of the comments...

I use phpNuke and getting good at coding my own modules
and blocks. We've all seen the many net forums which can
also be integrated into it - or blogs if you really want.

But I guess there doesn't look like there's much interest...

too bad
Xav